Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pushtraffic postscript

PUSHTRAFFIC - NO RESULTS- NO GUARANTEES - NO REFUNDS


That headline says it all, even if their shonky salesmen don't. Is there a salesman there who ain't shonky?

This shady bunch, to my utter disgust, recently refused a refund on my Visa card, peddling the lie "he got everything he expected" .
How do you like that for a rejoinder?
Would that line convince a judge?
I sent them many emails complaining I was not getting what I expected. If the parasites told the truth, they would say the exact opposite: he never got anything.
By the way, the firm is evasive about its unhappy customers. Nor can I expect staff to reply to emails. But the firm does reply to Visa, of course, even if it only to tell lies to keep ill gotten gains.

The only thing a client ever gets is mentoring, but the way the firm handles this is so chaotic, amateurish and inefficient that nothing much gets done.

In any case, my mentors could not design a scheme to get me my money back in a reasonable time, such as a month. Indeed, one mentor told me the reasonable aim was unrealistic. This fact was told to the compliance officer, but I still did not get a refund.

When I read the name Pushtraffic, I spit.

1 comment:

  1. PushTraffic are now scamming people under the guise of Inc Fortune. Yes folks - same people, same address, same SCAM!

    With PushTraffic's reputation in the gutter, they must have been having a hard time getting signups. With the plethora of scam reports all over the internet, they appeared to be trying to redeem themselves by changing their modus operandum by dumping one-on-one coaching services and replacing them with teleseminars moderated by John Raygoza (CEO).

    Not happy with missing out on all that free scam money, they are offering the one-on-one coaching through their relatively new company, Inc Fortune.

    And already the reports are coming in that Inc Fortune is scamming innocent victims.

    Beware of PushTraffic and now Inc Fortune.

    ReplyDelete