Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pushtraffic nightmare part 1

California screaming
If ever I regret a time that I didn't trust my instincts and intuition (common sense?) it must be my decision to sign up with this highly dubious little firm in Los Angeles. It is owned, apparently, by one JP Raygoza.
I don't know what Raygoza is good at, but management it ain't.

The Pushtraffic misery began when a sales reptile named Alex intruded into my life. I'd give you real names if I could be sure they were real. Actually the same crap-merchant pestered me earlier in 2009 in relation to something called affiliatelandmine. I showed no interest.

The shill told me me tales of fantastic sales pages they had, with conversion rates of 4-8%. Fantastic is right. They only exist in the fantasy of Pushtraffic's touts.
He also talked of methods to build a list of 200000. How long would that take, I wondered? Whatever time suits you; it is all fantasy.
Anyway, the point is that I would earn my money back in 30 days. The other sales type, whose name sounded like Rool Mitchell, put me into the Mastermind category precisely because 30 days was the payback time.
By the way, said Alex: "we have a 100% success rate".
I was skeptical. My skepticism never left me, but I was only ever assured by promises of my money back in 30 days. Guaranteed. No if, maybe, probably.
That is $8000 back in 30 days.
Ordinarily, that return seemed unlikely, but I could not see their product, so I could not decisively deny it.
Maybe that was why they charge so much, I supposed.
I worried a lot about this contract. The verification agreement only offered protection to the company, not the customer. There was an overt opportunity to withdraw, but conditions were vague and they mentioned a 15% penalty. In fact, their compliance officer, whom I'll name Ha-ha, told me I'd lose 85% if I pulled out. Alex was no help in interpreting that contract. Admitted to being confused, worse than useless.

but I did not rescind.

How I regret missing the chance. I considered it, but in the end, I ovelooked the chance to visit the P.O. You see, they wanted a certified letter.
Such a small amount of trouble would have protected me after I handed over my credit card numbers. Because the credit card authority would support me wihtout precondition.
but I didn't rescind.
How much it has cost me in wasted time. And I still don't have my money back.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment